Friday 24 October 2014

Short and Sweet

We've reached the end of week number two in our home schooling journey. Sam's worked out his grey cells and muscles and I'm very proud of what he's achieved. Change can be difficult for him, but he's adapted to our new routine incredibly well. I've learnt so much too and already have plans for next week's lessons bubbling in my head. This weekend the renovations to my home office will be 90% complete and I will be able to move the desks, computers and filing cabinets back in. All my books and paperwork will go in once my lovely husband builds the new shelving. I've got a brand new printer sitting in a box on the floor just itching to be connected. I can't wait to design and print some activities for Sam. He is a huge Minecraft fan and I've found some sites where you can download Minecraft images. I'm going to use them to create stories and Math games. Hope he likes them.

It's almost time to pick up my daughter Zoe from school. We are off to a friends' house this afternoon for a play and pizza dinner. It will be a relaxing sunny Spring afternoon watching the kids have fun while we Mums chill out with a glass of wine. 

Have a great weekend everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment